Instagram: @genevievealthea

Saturday 20 April 2013

You, Me, Music, Forest.



Brisbane-ites! Hello there! I would like to make a special mention about a gig coming up on the 18th of May.  One that myself, Savannah and most importantly Wafia will be performing at!  This gig is going to be super incredible, being held in a secret forest-like location (so secret, even I don't know yet... and i'm performing haha) and I hear the event is going to be rather beautiful, with lights in the trees and joy all around - it is an event you cannot miss out on!
With us (Wafia) opening the night, and Boss Moxi and Shady Bliss to follow, we will be celebrating the debut album of Twin Haus.  (check out the Facebook event, here).  If you're interested in buying a ticket you can get one from any of the band members (including myself! you can email me at genevieve.althea@yahoo.com.au) or you can email twinhausband@gmail.com to arrange a ticket sale.  And at only $15 a piece, it's a pretty darn sweet deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment